December 17, 2010

Snuggle up, snuggle up to the tunes of today

jacket, j.crew. shirt, thrifted. shorts, vintage levi's. shoes, jeffrey campbell veronica

Excuse the bad paparazzi photos, these were last minute.  Arrived in San Diego distraught at the weather predicted for the upcoming weekend: nothing but clouds and rain.  I picked up this jacket earlier this week as an early christmas present to myself and it has basically been attached to the hip.  I cannot take it off.  For the longest time, I've been searching for a parka with a sherpa hood and a separate aviator jacket type.  Luckily for me, this jacket served dual purposes.  You can imagine how excited and giddy I was when I came to this realization.  And it's sooo warm.  It counteracts my yearning to never wear pants in cold weather.


No comments: