December 13, 2013

Tunnel vision


f21 sweater, kahlo shorts, zara boots

Because it's always appropriate to brave the winds in short shorts and none other than a crop top. Took these sometime ago while I was in San Francisco and unintentionally stood in front of a blacked hallway wearing a black top.  The disappearing torso. Is it just me or does this winter feel dark? and I mean in terms of everything.  But I suppose this also includes the limited amount of time I give myself in the morning to dress and it just so conveniently happens that black always goes with other black and/or dark colored things. Story of my life.  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning! I love those kahlo shorts and the way you have styled them!

The Koalafornian x

It's About L.A said...


Love your jumper!
http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

Style Sense Moments said...

Love the simplicity of the look! xO

http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Amazingly simple but chic outfit!

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

Unknown said...

Simple but still great! Love it <3

sartorialust.net

PKelly's Site said...

love the photos cute outfit!
imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

Bernadette Czle said...

love the shorts so much! xx