December 27, 2010

And I'm on my knees, and your faith in shreds, it seems

Piko 1988 cropped tee, American Apparel skirt, stolen mom's leather belt, jeffrey campbell veronica boots, nordstrom rings

Lately, I've been feeling like a vagabond, traveling from city to city with my luggage in hand.  I'm back home again and staying put just in time to leave again to San Diego this Thursday. But this time with the sun behind me.  From San Diego I'm then off to L.A and back to school.  I can't begin to accept that I will be entering reality in just a mere six more months.
Earlier today, the boyfriend and I decided to venture out into the neighboring railroad tracks for yet some more fun in the sun and keeping it simple with earth tones in just a cropped tee and a high waisted skirt (to cover up the excess skin that the tee lacks).  I think by far, this has to be my favorite set of photos (especially the second to last) that we've ever taken.  Loving the muted silhouettes, lens flares, grain and hair whips.

p.s merry late christmas. I clearly like to be on time.


2 comments:

Nádia said...

Hi, there! Just discover your blog via Chictopia and I liked what I've seen her, so I'm following!

Keep going and welcome to the fashion blogosphere! Amazing pictures you got, so far! LOVE! :)))

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Kaitlyn said...

Love these photos! and your boots!