December 05, 2012

Basics, Always

cropped turtleneck from dance store, skirt I can't remember, zadig & voltaire shoes

Corresponding color wear to the weather this past weekend. I relish those short shirts, long skirts type of day wear. Though, this is probably, truth, the first and only time I have ever worn a turtleneck.  Not that I don't like it, but I can't.  Whenever things are wounding around my neck, it feels as if I'm being suffocated. Then I get dizzy, light-headed, and nauseous. So weird.  Also why I cannot wear those scarves that you loop a million times around your neck. Luckily, this turtleneck's so fancy it came with a zipper (win!) in the back so I didn't have to choke to death. And the fact that it's a crop top -- double win!


 sleepwalker | santo & johnny

16 comments:

Style Outlaw said...

I really love this look, I love you skirt and the top Is so cute love that it has a zipper.

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

so easy to wear! i like how tight the top is and loose and flowy the bottom contrast. the cropped turtleneck is so perverse in a great way!

pandaphilia fashion

Kiiiim said...

I agree about not having enough black boots! Thanks for stoping by and commenting!

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know so I can follow you back, dear :)

-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com

Hope Bidinger said...

This outfit is BEAUTIFUL.

Vanesa Cruz said...

Awesome look kn you! :)

Gillian Uang said...

Love love love this look. <3

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Alicia N. said...

Seriously need your skirt I can never seem to find a maxi skirt that flows the way yours does. And I'm obsessed with turtleneck crop tops! Perfect as always :D

Alicia-Neon Fox

Izumi Nagai said...

This is breathtaking! I absolutely love how you sported that skirt. Very edgy but still classy.

Izumi
The Dollhouse

StyleNonsense said...

I Looooove That Black Top!
StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

Keit said...

Whaaa, totally hate turtle necks too, too tight -_- But you should wear them more often, you look superb!!!

KxMxA said...

basics are the best. it's obvious.
and you look so damn good. it's obvious too.

k

Lauren said...

OMG I am in total love with this outfit. Amazing darling! xo

Lauren

amanda said...

you look amazing!

StyleBash said...

Super cool outfit

xxx
ValaB

Carmen Ri said...

The cropped turtleneck top is so amazing! I love the combination of grey and black, looks so good.

Carmen Ri.

Anouka said...

You look fabulous as always! Love the skirt.

LUXESSED