December 08, 2012

An Ode to All Things Chunky

Chunky
from L-R

Let's assume that money grew in trees and I'm the Queen of England- my (virtual) closet.  Post-secondary love to black boots, and third to denim cut-offs, sweaters that ultimately possess high levels of chunkiness are a major must have.  There's nothing more I'd like to hoard than an abundance of wool, cotton, and cashmere in frivolous shapes and textures.  I'd say, the chunkier the better.  One can assume that with predictability I'd probably pair them with said cut-offs and black boots, duh.  But since I'm feeling slightly ambitious today, this, this, and this are my next options. With black boots though, of course. Always.

Happy Saturday!!

 weekends | tiger waves

6 comments:

amanda said...

I would like to fall asleep in a pile of all of these please

Jacquelyn said...

Omg this has to be one of the best sets made. Chunky knits are my most favourite thing ever. LOVE!


XO J
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
www.style-worthwhile.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

They are all perfect for the winter!

www.fashiable.nl

AfterBoston said...

Love number 1,5 and 9

Great blog!

xxx
Vala B
www.stylebash.com

Carrie said...

I would like all of these please =)

Style in the City

Char said...

Chunky sweaters are definitely a must have <3 Half my clothes rack is filled with its chunky goodness, hah